All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- Description<i>Life Without Envy</i> by Camille DeAngelis is a game-changer for artists of all stripes: a practical guide for navigating the feelings of jealousy, frustration, and inadequacy we all experience to create a happy life regardless of how your career is (or isn t) going. In these pages you'll find strategies for escaping the negative feedback loop you get stuck in whenever you compare yourself to your fellow artists. You'll begin to resolve your hunger for recognition, shifting your mindset from proving yourself to making a contribution and becoming part of a supportive creative community. Best of all, you'll come to understand that your worth as an artist and a human being has thing to do with how your work is received in the wider world. <i>Life Without Envy</i> offers a blueprint for real and lasting contentment matter what setback you re weathering in your creative life.
- Author BiographyCAMILLE DEANGELIS is the author of the novels <i>Immaculate Heart, Bones & All, Mary Modern, </i><i>Petty Magic</i> and a first-edition guidebook, <i>Moon Ireland</i>. A graduate of NYU and the National University of Ireland, Galway, Camille currently lives in Boston. She is a vegan.
- Author(s)Camille Deangelis
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.