All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers a fast track route to getting your life-work balance right. It covers all the key aspects of the work-home-self triangle, from kwing when and how to say '' and trusting your intuition to setting compelling goals and loose boundaries. It is packed with lessons and tips from well balanced companies, including SAS, Ernst & Young and Capital One, and ideas from life-work gurus, such as Daryl Conner, Charles Handy, Richard Pascale and Ed Schein. It includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide. ExpressExec is a unique business resource of one hundred books. These books present the best current thinking and span the entire range of contemporary business practice. Each book gives you the key concepts behind the subject and the techniques to implement the ideas effectively, together with lessons from benchmark companies and ideas from the world's smartest thinkers. ExpressExec is organised into ten core subject areas making it easy to find the information you need: Invation; Enterprise; Strategy; Marketing; Finance; Operations and Techlogy; Organizations; Leading; People; and Life and Work. ExpressExec is a perfect learning solution for people who need to master the latest business thinking and practice quickly.
- Author BiographyDAVID FIRTH is an international consultant, writer and conference speaker who works with individuals and companies intent on embracing the future. He is the principle of international consulting company, Treefrog, which speciallizes in the psychology of change. He is the author of The Corporate Fool, How to Make Work Fun, Smart Things to Know about Change, Smart Things to Know about People, and Corporate Voodoo.
- Author(s)David Firth
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width126 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.