All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMark Twain's hilarity and irreverence shine through in this impeccably chosen collection.
- PublisherCooper Square Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/02/2000
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCooper Square Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byCharles Neider
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.