Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.83Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.62
- AU $46.98Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.35Trending at AU $45.24
About this product
- DescriptionBeth Killian, writing as Beth Kendrick has won the hearts of readers with her romantic comedies like MY FAVORITE MISTAKE, which t only earned her a Golden Heart Award for Best Contemporary Novel from the Romance Writers of America, but also amassed her a loyal young adult fan base. In THE 310, Beth starts a series specifically for those fans, giving them all the hilarity and madcap adventure of her Downtown Press vels, but with characters they can relate to more than ever. Raised by her grandparents in the suburbs, Evie lives a life of extraordinary ordinariness. Then she gets an invitation to spend some time in L.A. from her super cool and terribly famous Aunt Laurel, who runs the biggest teen talent agency in Hollywood. Almost overnight, Evie's uneventful life is changed forever, and t only by the glitz and glamour of L.A. - because Aunt Laurel's invitation gives Evie the chance to finally contact the mother she's never really kwn. Packed with fabulous characters and n-stop fun, THE 310 marks Beth Killian's triumphant debut in this bestselling genre and the start of an exciting new series.
- Author BiographyBeth Killian lives in Arizona with three dogs and a major online shopping addiction. Her previous 310 novels are Life as a Poser and Everything She Wants. You can visit her website at www.bethkillian.com.
- Author(s)Beth Killian
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication21/08/2006
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleThe 310 S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.