Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionRelationships with family and friends, community life, religion, work, racial identity, political attitudes and participation, and physical and mental health are among the topics explored in this volume on Black Americans. It reports the findings from a survey which collected and analyzed data on social, psychological, ecomic and political behaviours of Americans of African descent. This survey, the first to sample a truly representative cross-section of black people in America, was designed and conducted with a sensitivity to cultural influences never attempted before.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/06/1991
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJames S. Jackson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.