All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wild world of Beverly Hills, high-priced glam squads, flashy cars, and off-the-charts drama are the rm. Enter Kyle Richards: Sister of Kim Richards and Kathy Hilton (and aunt, of course, to Paris!), she's practically royalty in the 90210 zip code. And yet her loving family life, lack of pretension ( nannies, stylists, or personal chefs for this diva), and girl's girl attitude made her a breath of fresh air on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Now, one of the best-loved stars of the blockbuster Real Housewives franchise is revealing how she achieves that perfect blend of celebrity and rmality. In this collection of the best tips, advice, and strategies she kws, Kyle will help readers create that blend of glitz and savvy in their own lives. This is a must-read for every fan of the show and any avid consumer of pop culture. Stop wondering what it's like to live in the country's most glamorous town and start trying out the good life yourself!
- Author BiographyBorn in Hollywood, California, Kyle Richards has appeared on screen since she was four years old, in beloved series like Little House on the Prairie, Beverly Hills 90210, and ER. In October 2010, she became one of the original cast members of Bravo's hit The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She lives in Beverly Hills with her husband and four daughters.
- Author(s)Kyle Richards
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date14/01/2016
- Content NoteTwo 16 Page Colour Inserts
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.