Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionJenny counted her new-born's fingers and toes, amazed anew at God's tremendous gift of life - but the gift did t turn out as she hoped. Her precious baby girl, the fulfilment of her childhood dreams, had serious medical problems. As her dreams crumbled around her, Jenny wrestled with the God of her youth - a God she knew only as secure, faithful, and loving. Now her prayers rang hollow, and God seemed unpredictable, confusing, and distant. Didn't He see tears? In this tender and deeply personal story of dashed hopes and broken dreams, Jenny shares in vivid detail her struggle to accept the journey God chose for her journey of faith through which she reluctantly embraced the lessons God had set before her. Through brokenness, she gained peace, comfort, even joy and a far deeper understanding that life-all life-is a gift from God.
- Author BiographyJenny Miller lives in a little log cabin in the beautiful mountains of Colorado, along with her husband their daughters. She is passionate about connecting with other women, writing from her heart, and finding beauty in the ordinary. She enjoys her role as wife and mommy, as well as cooking, decorating, and teaching Sunday school. More than anything, she longs for God to use the story of her life to shine hope into the lives of others.
- Author(s)Jenny Miller
- PublisherRidgeway Publishing (US)
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRidgeway Publishing (US)
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight250 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.