CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionDetective Sam Tyler is racing to save his girlfriend and colleague from a serial killer when a car crash puts him into a coma. When he wakes up he is longer in 2006 - he is w assigned to the team run by the loudmouthed and un-politically correct DCI Gene Hunt in 1973. This was the opening premise that hooked 7 million viewers and had them glued to their screens every week as the mystery surrounding Sam deepened and his dilemma grew ever more intense. Will he ever get home again, and how? Why is he in 1973, and can he hang on to his sanity and cope with life in a very different world than the one he is used to? Is it all coma-induced, in his head, or is it real? Produced with the full backing of series production company Kudos - the makers of Spooks and Hustle - the official Life on Mars companion is packed with interviews with cast and crew and insights into the making of the series, from what first inspired it to the meticulously researched 1970s background and design. The whole is a package which brilliantly recreates the look and feel of the show - right down to the hidden 1973 Life On Mars Annual cover underneath the outside dust jacket - and which anyone who fell in love with Life On Mars on screen will want to own.
- Author BiographyGuy Adams is the writer/designer who is working closely with Kudos Film & TV. Lee Thompson is a writer/designer who is working closely with Kudos Film & TV.
- Author(s)Guy Adams,Lee Thompson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication20/11/2006
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Out-of-print date10/01/2013
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight776 g
- Width195 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.