All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJay-Jay Harvey has been at The Edge radio station since it started 22 years ago, helping it to become New Zealand's most popular radio station with nearly 700,000 listeners.She has been paint balled, pierced, shaved bald, hyptised, and whatever else was required - all to entertain her listeners. She has married complete strangers (who are all still together), fundraised while sleeping in a shopping mall, interviewed huge stars like Tom Cruise, Lady Gaga & Oprah, danced her way to fourth place on Dancing with the Stars, and been naked in public too many times to count!She takes us behind the scenes of some of the craziest stuff she has done for ratings and lets us peek into her personal journey in radio that includes dobbing in a workmate, numerous job offers, making out at work, changing her name twice, losing a co-host to suicide, working with her husband and fighting depression with a smile on her face.Jay-Jay truly has lived life on The Edge.
- Author BiographyJay-Jay Harvey is one-third of New Zealand's most popular morning breakfast show, 'Jay-Jay, Dom & Randall' on The Edge, along with her husband (and bestselling author), Dom Harvey. Her bestselling first book Misconception was published in 2013.
- Author(s)Jay-Jay Harvey
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationAuckland, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight454 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.13
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.