All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn consequence of a number of stunning catastrophes Arthur Dent is surprised to find himself living in a hideously miserable cave on prehistoric earth. However, just as he thinks that things cant possibly get any worse, they suddenly do. He discovers that the Galaxy is t only mind-bogglingly big and bewildering, but also that most of the things that happen in it are staggeringly unfair.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 21 2003 and The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)Douglas Adams
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/08/1982
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleHitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date18/08/2011
- Weight113 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.