All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Life, the Universe and Everything, the third title in Douglas Adams' blockbusting sci-fi comedy series, Arthur Dent finds himself enlisted to prevent a galactic war. In consequence of a number of stunning catastrophes, Arthur Dent is surprised to find himself living in a hideously miserable cave on prehistoric Earth. However, just as he thinks that things cant get possibly worse, they suddenly do. He discovers that the Galaxy is t only mind-boggingly big and bewildering but also that most of the things that happen in it are staggeringly unfair.
- Author BiographyDouglas Adams created all the various and contradictory manifestations of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: radio, novels, TV, computer game, stage adaptations, comic book and bath towel. He lectured and broadcast around the world and was a patron of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund and Save the Rhino International. Douglas Adams was born in Cambridge, UK and lived with his wife and daughter in Islington, London, before moving to Santa Barbara, California, where he died suddenly in 2001. In addition to Hitchhiker, He is also the author of the Dirk Gently novels: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul and the unfinished The Salmon of Doubt.
- Author(s)Douglas Adams
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight183 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew Edition
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.