All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this eight-week course on mindfulness, Maitreyabandhu gently guides readers, teaching them how to pay closer attention to their experience. Each week, he introduces a different aspect of mindfulness - such as awareness of the body, feelings, thoughts and the environment - and recommends a number of easy practices; from trying out a simple meditation to reading a poem. Featuring personal stories, examples and tempting suggestions, Life with Full Attention provides both a starting point and a great reference.
- Author BiographyMaitreyabandhu is an experienced teacher and a member of the Western Buddhist Order into which he has been ordained for 18 years. He is an award-winning poet and, as well as contributing to various books and magazines, has also worked in such diverse fields as the visual arts, opera and alternative health. He currently divides his time between writing and teaching at the London Buddhist Centre in Bethnal Green where he lives and works. This is his second book.
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.