Lifebalance: How to Simplify and Bring Harmony to Your Everyday Life by Richard Eyre, Linda Eyre (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe desire to return to the simple life is sweeping across America today, and Lifebalance provides the on-target advice that makes it easy to simplify, simplify, simplify. The authors demonstrate in this practical guide, an approach to living that emphasizes striking a balance between personal and professional demands.
- Author BiographyRichard Eyre is the author or coauthor of sixteen books. He and his wife head the international parents cooperative organisation, S.J.S. Homebase.
- Author(s)Linda Eyre,Richard Eyre
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/01/1997
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFireside Books
- Content Notespot art, 8 CHARTS
- Weight294 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.