All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $10.70Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $21.60Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn finance, as in life, there's such thing as a free lunch-unless you're well diversified. The push toward diversification inspires many investors to buy index funds, which is a smart move. But most people have missed the chance to diversify over their investing lifecycle. Now, for the first time, Ian Ayres and Barry Nalebuff-two of the most invative thinkers in business, law, and ecomics-present investors with a set of tools that will allow us to diversify our portfolios over time, a radical invation. By leveraging our portfolios when we're young (and leveraging less as we get older), nearly all investors can reduce risk while improving returns. Clearly written and extensively supported by ground-breaking research, Lifecycle Investing presents a simple idea for individual investors that promises to radically transform how all of us retire.
- Author BiographyIan Ayres is the William K. Townsend Professor at Yale Law School and the Yale School of Management and the author of the bestselling SuperCrunchers. Barry Nalebuff is the Milton Steinbach Professor of Economics and Management at Yale School of Management and coauthor of several popular books on strategy. Gerry Gartenberg, formerly a national award-winning TV consumer and health reporter, was chosen by Elie Wiesel to record a new translation of the author's bestselling holocaust memoir Night. His other audiobooks include Zen Inklings and The Zen Eye.
- Author(s)Barry J. Nalebuff,Ian Ayres
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication04/05/2010
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)Gerry Gartenberg
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.