All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lifeit Detox 28 Days Raw Food Cleanse Book is designed to assist you in Changing Your Diet into a Lifeit from the level of the soul. The book is liberating and approaches your dietary change holistically from an introspective and acceptance standpoint. It is centered around a program that is fueled by delicious raw vegan cuisine and focused on achieving optimal health. The recipes in this book are simple and require expensive equipment, and uses common ingredients that you can get from the grocery or health food store, so that anyone can participate in this cleanse. Renew and revitalize yourself by incorporating raw vegan foods into your current lifestyle, the benefits are numerous, and you will be surprised by the immediate positive impact it will have on your health.
- Author BiographyLatrice Folkes is the Founder of Lifeit LLC, a company dedicated to assisting people in changing their diet into a lifeit. She is the former owner of Lifeit Cafe in Greenville, SC that specialized in vegan and raw food cuisine. She was also a part owner and operator of a health food store and Raw Foods Deli in Atlanta, GA. Latrice has been a Vegan Chef for over 13 years and her concentration is now in Raw Vegan food preparation because of its restorative properties. She is known for creating flavor filled recipes that reminds you of southern down home eating but it also offers excellent health benefits.
- Author(s)Latrice Folkes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.