All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the Author's first book. Truthful and far reaching, he portrays himself in a holds barred narrative. A totally open book highlighting many humorous moments that he wants to share with others. To some he will appear bizarre, which in a sense he is, his actions bordering on a Saturday Night Live skit. This is a fast paced book that keeps the reader wondering what zany incident is lurking around the corner. He is curious to see how many others will share his thoughts and emotions that may take them back to similar experiences in their childhood and adult life. This book highlights his strong family orientation and is intended to provide a testimony to his daughters, sons-in-law, granddaughters and future generational family members.
- Author(s)Michael N Pappas
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.