All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThought-provoking words that can inspire new attitudes, strengthen relationships, and shape your dreams as they extol the virtues of a well-lived life. From the devotional to the practical, these inspired sayings from Jo Petty can help you discover the values that anchor your life.
- Author BiographyJo Petty was the well-known author of many inspirational books, including Apples of Gold and Wings of Silver which have sold millions of copies. She was born in Arkansas in the early 1900's and later moved to Mesa, Arizona where she raised her family and completed her classic books of inspiration that have been eagerly sought by millions of enthusiastic readers. She died in 2007 at nearly 100 years of age.
- Author(s)Jo Petty
- PublisherBristol Park Books
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBristol Park Books
- Weight150 g
- Width148 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.