All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes we need to motivate ourselves. Yet with our hectic schedules and excessive things to do lists, it is difficult to find time for one more thing. It seems that everything and everyone require our attention, making it difficult to sacrifice more of that precious commodity: our time. However, we may be receptive of including one more thing in our routines if that one thing took only a couple of minutes and could provide us with benefits. We already kw that taking care of ourselves is crucial; however, we may need nudges to get us started in the right direction. If this scenario fits you, Life's Motivational Moments (Volume Three) is your answer. Each power passage starts with a thought-provoking question, followed by a brief sypsis that is designed to stir up your innate energy. They are short and straightforward, yet inspirational and dynamic. The concepts are simple but loaded with profound truths. Life's Motivational Moments (Volume Three) includes topics such as Guarding Your Mind, Choosing Your Leaders, Taking Care Of Your Body and much more. So grab your favorite beverage and jumpstart your day with this little booklet. Remember, it only takes a moment to change directions, but that change could benefit you for a lifetime.
- Author BiographyLevon Sparks Salone received her Master's Degree in Psychology. She left her twenty-year tenure as a Clinical Counselor to hone her skills in writing.
- Author(s)Levon Sparks Salone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.