All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Steve Ward is all too familiar with overcoming obstacles and challenges, having experienced a diagsis of cancer along with subsequent treatment and then suffering a heart attack requiring rehabilitation a year later. The combination of these two life-threatening challenges caused him to view life from a perspective of greater awareness and consciousness and to appreciate the good both within and surrounding him. In Life's Notes, his second book, Ward shares a collection of more than seventy insightful messages meant to help others follow the path of goodness and find peace and contentment in everyday life. Following the common theme of goodness for well-being, the tes address a wide range of issues, including virtue, inspiration, spirituality, laughter, the grace of forgiveness, the power of gratitude, the curveballs of life, relationships, life skills, and other meaningful topics. Ward understands from personal experience that life is t always a bouquet of roses. In Life's Notes he discusses facing life's toughest challenges and encourages others to follow the path of goodness in order to restore or sustain a healthy and balanced life.
- Author(s)Steve Ward
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.