Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA gifted storyteller, Patricia Lorenz shares funny anecdotes about her own family: wayward pets, early-morning paper routes, mail-order gifts and more. She shares her secret for turning negatives into positives and provides real-life examples about becoming happier and more fulfilled. This book is sure to grab each reader's funny bone and shake her out of the rut of wrong priorities, self-pity and perfectionism! Combining common sense with good humour and a generous heart, Patricia Lorenz will inspire readers to a life that bubbles with creative solutions and contagious joy.
- Author BiographyPatricia Lorenz is the author of five books. She has contributed to Daily Guideposts for over 20 years and her stories have appeared in 25 Chicken Soup for the Soul books, magazines and newspapers, and two dozen anthologies.
- Author(s)Patricia Lorenz
- PublisherWorthy Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdeals Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.