Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the Redford Williams'' pioneering research and the workshops he and his wife teach, Lifeskills offers a blueprint for achieving emotional intelligence and more effective communication.'
- Author BiographyVirginia Williams, Ph.D., is a historian and author. Redford Williams, M.D., is director of The Behavioral Medical Research Center at Duke University and a professor of psychiatry and an associate professor of medicine. Their last collaboration was Anger Kills: Seventeen Strategies for Controlling the Hostility That Can Harm Your Health.
- Author(s)Redford Brown Williams,Virginia Williams
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2000
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Note22 cartoons
- Weight324 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.