All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do brands like Apple, Diesel, Abercrombie & Fitch and Virgin have in common and what differentiates them from other brands? These brands are able to maintain a relationship with their clients that goes beyond brand loyalty. This gives a complete analysis of Lifestyle Brands, that inspire, guide and motivate beyond product benefits alone.
- Author BiographyANTONIO MARAZZA is General Manager at Landor Milan. At Landor, the world's pre-eminent brand consulting firm, he has headed important projects for numerous major international brands in the areas of brand positioning, brand architecture, naming, brand identity, brand experience and the alignment of business culture to brand values and philosophy. STEFANIA SAVIOLO is Professor of Management in Fashion, Luxury and Creative industries at Bocconi University and SDA Bocconi School of Management. At Bocconi, she founded and is Director of the International Master in Fashion, Experience & Design Management (MAFED). She acts as a management consultant for leading fashion, luxury and lifestyle companies in the areas of brand management and creative processes. She has also published numerous books and articles on these subjects in Italy and internationally.
- Author(s)Antonio Marazza,Stefania Saviolo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.