All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is more excitement at the Celtic Arch Feis in St. Louis than 13-year-old Irish dancer Liffey Rivers could have ever imagined. Within a 24-hour time period, she manages to foil a sophisticated criminal plot, dance her soft shoe jig and even prevent a possible war! Determined to win a 1st place medal at this feis, Liffey tices a suspicious-looking man with a white stripe running down the back of his dark black hair (like a skunk) as she power walks around the hotel lobby. She has seen this man before and he,like herself, always seems to be alone at Irish dance competitions. This time, however, she observes that he is carrying a shopping bag with a beautiful porcelain Irish dancer doll peeking out. The doll is wearing a dazzling diamond solo dress crown. But something is Wrong...Liffey follows the skunk man on to a crowded elevator to get a better look at the doll, and in her pursuit for answers, she herself is pursued and finds herself t only competing for a 1st place medal, but fighting for her own life. After a series of close calls and in a state of near collapse, Liffey Rivers unravels the mystery of the sparkling solo dress crown.
- Author BiographyBrenna Briggs writes from the wild Northwest coast of Ireland where she lives with her family and bog dog, Cooga.
- Author(s)Brenna Briggs
- Date of Publication13/09/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight161 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.