All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMental illnesses are too often seen only in abstract terms. In keeping with this, mainstream psychology, which seldom ackwledges the psyche or soul, relies increasingly on pharmaceutical treatment. In his unique approach to anthroposophical psychology, or psychosophy, William Bento views imbalances of the human soul in an experiential and human way. Basing his views on the work of Rudolf Steiner, Bento looks t only at the human body, soul, and spirit, but also at the way the whole environment of physical phemena, life forces, and spirit beings affects us as individuals. Going well beyond our immediate, earthly surroundings, the author considers the cosmic effects of sun, planets and stars, offering a holistic view of the human soul. This is a valuable addition to the field of anthroposophical psychology and to the study of spiritual science as a whole.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Bento has worked in the field of human development for more than thirty years. He is a recognized pioneer and a published author in psychosophy (soul wisdom) and astrosophy (star wisdom) and travels extensively as a speaker, teacher, and consultant. He lives in Palo Alto, California
- Author(s)W. Bento
- PublisherAnthroposophic Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteinerBooks, Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, port.
- Weight162 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.