All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.26Trending at AU $51.40
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $40.42
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.53
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.87
- AU $9.99Trending at AU $11.71
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $17.57
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.35
About this product
- DescriptionColour is hidden in white sunlight. It has red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. All the colours in light bring beauty to the earth. How do we see the colours in sunlight? And why do objects have different colours?
- Author BiographyKim studied Children Education and worked at the publishing company making children's books. She is now developing and writing children's books.
- Author(s)Jeong-Hui Kim
- PublisherThe ChoiceMaker Pty Limited
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleScience Storybooks
- Place of PublicationCampsite
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBig and Small Publishing
- Content NoteColour
- Width238 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edited byJoy Cowley
- Illustrator(s)Ji-Seung Kook
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.