All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionIn his Book, LIGHT: Health Benefits & Medical Applications, DeBow presents a vivid picture how our health depends on it. He examines the importance of light in health and medicine. The information and studies support a new paradigm in medicine, it appears to be a juncture in health. This revolutionary techlogy is a cost effective alternative to drugs and invasive surgery in many cases. Pharmaceutical companies do t want you to kw these truths! In his in-depth interviews he delves into the minds of brilliant scientists, doctors, federal regulators, health providers and entrepreneurs on the medical applications of light. Traveling the world visiting universities, touring hospitals, and attending conferences, he unearthed cutting edge information about these advanced medical techlogies. He interviewed people from credible organizations including: NASA, Department of Defense, Food & Drug Administration, Harvard University, Stanford University and the University of Texas. Impacting biology in unpredictable unique ways, light affects all of us much more significantly than we ever believed. He concludes the use of therapeutic light will exceed the impact that vaccines and antibiotics had on medicine. Light has potential uses for a wide variety of applications from pain and cancer treatments to cosmetics. Light has always been a part of human existence. We have generally taken it for granted. Once we recognize its potential and benefits, the impact on humanity will be tremendous. After you read this book, you will never see light the same.
- Author(s)Matt Debow
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.