All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTony Corbell would never have got to where he is today if he hadn't learned to make the most of free resources. What's the biggest free resource of all time? Light. Corbell here works through the techniques needed to make the most of camera features ISO, aperture and shutter speed, explaining his points with clear diagrams.
- Author BiographyFor more than twenty years, Tony Corbell has educated and inspired photographers throughout the world. His sold-out lectures and workshops have been seen in twenty-four countries and forty-nine U.S. states. Tony has photographed three U.S. presidents, 185 world leaders and heads of state, more than 400 brides and grooms, and innumerable other recognizable faces. He has spoken at over 600 seminars and workshops nationally and internationally.
- Author(s)Tony L. Corbell
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight368 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.09
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.91
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.