All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all have moments of joy, moments that move us somehow, spiritual moments that we can't quite put a finger on. But then we rush on and soon forget. In this book Chris Anderson shares such moments from his own life in order to inspire readers who are seeking, hurting, doubting, or searching. Drawing on an ancient prayer tradition, the examen of conscience, Anderson relates personal anecdotes, short scenes, and stories in a collage style that stimulates readers to reflect on their own lives. He shows how the examen can serve as a simple but powerful way to remember moments of light, of struggle, of joy. And however small or fleeting these moments are, in them God is calling and meeting us.
- Author BiographyChris Anderson is Professor of English at Oregon State University, a poet, a retreat leader, and a Catholic deacon. His other books include The Next Thing Always Belongs.
- Author(s)Chris Anderson
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/11/2016
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.09
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.91
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.