All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn Light a Model Billy Pegram shows readers how to develop and implement effective lighting strategies for professional model portfolios and the models' clients. Focusing t only on the technical side of lighting but also the conceptualisation and rationale for the lighting choices made on a series of high-calibre shoots, Billy uses simple language and a step-by-step approach to help create images that really stand out and get models ticed.
- Author BiographyBilly Pegram is a professional model photographer who has worked with Fila, the Goodwill Games, Swatch and many more. He is the author of Fashion Model Photography, Posing Techniques for Photographing Model Portfolios, and Professional Model Portfolios. He lives in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Author(s)Billy Pegram
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight383 g
- Width190 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.