All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a reflection on the subjects and places that made the deepest impression on the author during his years spent in Eastern Africa. His interest and skill in capturing the emotions of wild animals, their resilience and beauty make it unique. The author has sought out the most dramatic weather conditions for his photographs-morning mists, dust storms and heavy rains, or rays of light shining through the clouds-and followed the animals on endless journeys along ancient trails, accross dry lakes or raging rivers, documenting their never-ending fight for survival. He had his camera with him all the time, always hoping for the perfect blend of elements to come together in one image.
- Author BiographyFederico Veronesi grew up loving wildlife and photography. After graduating in Economics he moved permanently to Kenya where, in 2007, he set up a semi-permanent tent in the Maasai Mara National Reserve. His photographs have received international awards and have been published in several books and magazines.
- Author(s)Federico Veronesi
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note120 colour and black and white illustrations
- Weight2313 g
- Width279 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.