All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the first books to provide art students with instructions for correctly drawing perspective outlines, this classic reference clearly demonstrates the principles of light and shade by revealing the effects of common daylight, sunshine, and candle or artificial light on geometrical solids. 13 plates of illustrations.
- Author(s)Mrs. Mary P. Merrifield
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2005
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.