Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic study presents a single theory of light, integrating two theories previously thought to be irreconcilable. The author shows that quantum theory is a natural development of wave theory, and that together they constitute a single valid theory of light. Aimed at students with an intermediate-level kwledge of physics.
- Author(s)R. W. Ditchburn
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1991
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight754 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.