All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntermediate and advanced art students receive a broad vocabulary of effects with this in-depth study of light. Topics include basics, use of light to define form and space, field effects, colored light, and many other subjects. Diagrams and paintings illustrate applications of principles to figure, still life, and landscape paintings.
- Author BiographyTed Seth Jacobs has taught at the Fashion Institute of Technology, the Art Students League, and the New York Academy of Art. His work has appeared in galleries and museums around the world.
- Author(s)Ted Jacobs
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width213 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.