All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionWritten from the point of view of 30-year-old Nicky as she recalls the vivid December day, 19 years earlier, when she and her father found an abandoned infant in the sw, this is a beautiful contemporary vel about love and memory from the author of the bestselling All He Ever Wanted and The Pilot's Wife.
- Author(s)Anita Shreve
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.