All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionLight the Way tells the author's journey through grief, after her brother Mark passed away suddenly, in 2010. While trying to manage the emotions of shock, denial, anger and depression, Louise was forced to realise, through a series of extraordinary and unexpected events, that Mark is very much alive. He guided her to write this book, in order to help others to believe in life after death.
- Author BiographyLouise Lyons lives in County Donegal, Ireland, with her husband and three children. She and her husband have a successful career, coaching business, personal and spiritual development. Louise has always had a strong intuition and Faith in God. Through a series of life changing events, she was shown that there is more to life than she had previously understood, and has written this book to help others find their Faith in the afterlife.
- Author(s)Louise Lyons
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.