All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionSugar and spice and everything nice may traditionally describe women, but so does responsibility, pressure and stress. Learning how to handle and even deflate these is the theme of Lightening Our Sister's Load. Although aimed at women in a specific religious group, Lightening Our Sister's Load provides insight and solutions applicable to women in many walks of life. An interesting and helpful book .
- Author BiographyRoy Rummler writes books to meet needs of various audiences. They range from humor to successful business practices: The Complete Grin Tails* for Children Ages 6 to 106, a spoof on classic fairy tails, I'll Lie Down When I'm Dead and Harold's Trip Through Death for those a bit older, and - The Wrong Bottom Line...Still for business leaders. Additionally, Dr. Rummler has a number of You-Tube presentations, a CD on CD Baby and over a hundred published compositions and arrangements for choir and, choir and orchestra. (www.copypackmusic.com). His books are available in paperback and Kindle. The author has degrees from three universities, and is an experienced leader, presenter, and business facilitator. He is known for assisting individuals and organizations solve problems and work with people more effectively.
- Date of Publication11/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.