All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionTransform and expand safely into one's true purpose, while balancing and grounding the new energy and power generated when living a Tantra lifestyle.
- Author BiographyPrana (Regina Barrett), BS, MIA, ERYT, CYT is the founder, lead Tantra educator and yoga therapist at Tantra to Love . Prana founded the Tantra to Love Lifestyle Mastery Program and 60 hour Educator Certification Add On. She has created the audio pod casts Self Love: Gentle and Restorative Asana Flows with Photos of Poses. Prana shares a Tantric yoga, shamanic and qi gong path, while creating a safe container for physical and emotional transformation. Prana has spent the past 17 years embodying a Tantric lifestyle in community. Her teachings have been informed by in-depth studies of Osho, Ipsalu, Standing Wave, Kashmire Shaivism, Kundalini Yoga, Qi Gong and Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy. She currently resides in Portland, Maine, where she shares a Tantric and Taoist lifestyle with her husband, John Rene Berard.
- Author(s)Prana Regina Barrett
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.