All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhat was it like to live and work at a lighthouse during the heyday of shipping and fishing? How did lighthouse keepers and their families stationed on remote islands while away the long, cold, lonely hours between trips to the mainland for food and supplies? Here you'll find a record of the charming memories and stories of America s lighthouse keepers, including descriptions of daily life at a lighthouse.
- Author BiographyBruce Roberts was director of photography for Southern Living and has published photos in Sports Illustrated, Time, Life, and many other national magazines and newspapers. His wife, Cheryl Shelton-Roberts, traveled to the lighthouses with her husband, interviewing the families and researching and writing their stories.
- Author(s)Bruce Roberts,Cheryl Shelton-Roberts
- PublisherPineapple Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPineapple Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.