Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than forty-five lighthouses still standing, Maine is one of the most lighthouse-rich states in the country. This stunningly illustrated handbook profiles them all and offers complete information for travelers.
- Author BiographyBruce Roberts's photographs have appeared in numerous magazines, including Life and Sports Illustrated, and in hundreds of books, many of them about lighthouses. He was director of photography at Southern Living magazine for many years. His work is also on display in the permanent collection at the Smithsonian Institution. He lives in Morehead City, North Carolina. Ray Jones is the author or coauthor of fourteen best-selling books about lighthouses. He has served as an editor at Time-Life Books, as founding editor of Albuquerque Living magazine, as writing coach at Southern Living magazine, and as founding publisher of Country Roads Press. He lives in Pebble Beach, California.
- Author(s)Bruce Roberts,Ray Jones
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- Series TitleLighthouse Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight12 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.