All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step, comprehensive guide to the challenges of photographing transparent and translucent surfaces. Dr Rand, a professional photographer and professor of photography, provides a rigorous theoretical approach to lighting control, ensuring readers are confident capturing glass, plastic and water surfaces to name but a few. Ample images and diagrams reinforce all of the key concepts which are outlined, ensuring speedy, efficient results.
- Author BiographyDr. Glenn Rand is a professor in the graduate program at Brooks Institute of Photography, where he serves as the acting chair of the graduate program. He is a contributing editor for Rangefinder magazine and is the author of Black and White Photography, Digital Photographic Capture, Film and Digital Techniques for Zone System Photography, Lighting for Photography, and Teaching Photography. He lives in Mason, Michigan.
- Author(s)Glenn M. Rand
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.