Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionFrom magazine ads to web applications, Lighting for Product Photography covers the ever-expanding area of product photography and discusses the unique skills required to be successful. Beginning with the basics for creating professional-looking shots, the qualities of light and the rendering of colour and texture are covered while the tools to be used for controlling those qualities is explained through a step-by-step lighting set-up. Includes practical examples with real assignments are included to make learning easy.
- Author BiographyAllison Earnest is a professional photographer who has worked for Boeing International, NASA, the United States Army, and Phillip Morris. She is the author of The Digital Photographer's Guide to Light Modifiers and Sculpting with Light. Her photographs have appeared in Darkroom and Camera magazine, Studio Photography & Design magazine, the Village Voice, and numerous medical journals and books. She lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)Allison Earnest
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note157
- Weight477 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.