All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGourmet Pet Chef Kitty Karlyle must draw on more than her TV presenting skills when the producer of a new cooking show is found stabbed to death. Pet chef Kitty serves gourmet meals to pampered canines, cats, birds, snakes (ugh), Vietnamese pot-bellied pigs and most any other pet belonging to her wealthy and quirky LA clientele. This is a town where pets have their own psychologists, psychics and masseuses, so why shouldn't they have their own chefs, right? Kitty finds herself somewhat reluctantly hosting a new cooking show called 'The Pampered Pet' on CuisineTV. While shooting the pilot, the show's producer is found in her office with a knife in her back - one of Kitty's knives, to be exact. The list of suspects is long and time is short. If Kitty can't find the killer soon, her own goose might be cooked...
- Author BiographyGlenn Meganck is the author of the Kitty Karlyle Gourmet Pet Chef mysteries (as Marie Celine) and the Tony Kozol mystery series (as J.R. Ripley). He has penned novels in various categories.
- Author(s)Marie Celine
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight374 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementFirst World Publication
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.