All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes what mothers and daughters need is some space this kind! Written by a mother-daughter team, this appealing journal allows moms and daughters to communicate and get to kw each other in a whole different way. Fun prompts allow you to share favorites, wishes, pet peeves, and much, much more. Compare family memories, plan the perfect trip, dream about the future, tell each other a story, plan your time together, and then record what you did! End up with a shared chapter in the story of your lives that you can enjoy again and again as well as the start or reinforcement of a lifelong journaling habit. 160 pages. Illustrated throughout. 2 ribbon bookmarks. Ages 9 and up.
- Author BiographyPaula Spencer Scott is the author of The Pregnancy Journal, Momfidence, and Surviving Alzheimer s, and a co-author of The Happiest Toddler on the Block, among others. A former columnist for Woman s Day and Parenting magazines, she and her husband have six kids. This is her daughter Page Spencer s first book. They live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Paula Spencer Scott
- PublisherPeter Pauper Press, Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Pauper Press, Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width157 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Audio Books
- AU $40.15Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.46
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $48.38
- AU $10.73Trending at AU $14.31
- AU $41.31Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.41
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $21.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.