Likeable Business: Why Today's Consumers Demand More and How Leaders Can Deliver by Theresa Braun, Dave Kerpen (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes access to 3 exclusive ebooks for hardcover readers only! It pays to be LIKEABLE! Dave Kerpen has explained why customers expect more, and he gives you the tools to deliver on your brand promise. Be honest, be transparent, and be authentic. If you want to be likeable in business, you must read this book! (Jeffrey Hayzlett, bestselling author of Running the Gauntlet and The Mirror Test ). Dave Kerpen's manifesto on becoming a likeable leader of a likeable business applies equally well to social entrepreneurs and the nprofit sector. Gratitude is his concluding principle, and I sure am grateful to Dave for writing this book . (Charles Best, founder of DorsChoose.org). Kerpen demonstrates how building a likeable culture may be the most vital and rewarding strategy of all . (John Jantsch, author of The Commitment Engine and Duct Tape Marketing ). This important, persuasive book will change the way you think about and operate your business. Anyone who hopes to lead successfully in the twenty-first century needs to read this book . (Meg Cadoux Hirshberg, author of For Better or For Work: A Survival Guide for Entrepreneurs and Their Families ). About the Book: You can have a rock-solid business strategy, unlimited resources, and the most talented people on staff. But only one thing is guaranteed in today's hyperconnected society: if your business isn't likeable, it will fail. Dave Kerpen kws how important it is for a business to be liked-by customers, employees, stakeholders, and the general public. He wrote the book on it. His groundbreaking bestseller Likeable Social Media changed the way businesses interact with their customers on a daily basis. Likeable Business lays out 11 strategies for organizations of all sizes to spur growth, profits, and overall success. Dave Kerpen reveals the remarkable returns you'll get when you gain the trust of your customers and stakeholders. In today's social media world, it literally pays to be likeable Likeable Business helps any leader at a smaller mid-sized company increase profits and spur growth by applying the 11 principles of business likeability, such as: Listening - to customers, colleagues, shareholders - and competitors; Authenticity - because today's savvy customer always kws when you're faking it; Transparency - honesty builds trust, and any deviation can destroy your reputation; Adaptability - managing change and finding new opportunities is critical to success today; Simplicity - in design, in form, and in function; and, Gratefulness - every thank you is appreciated ...and generates surprising returns! Likeability spreads. As a business leader, you set the tone. Be likeable and your staff will be likeable - which in turn creates a more likeable customer experience. The blueprint for everlasting business likeability is in your hands. Apply Kerpen's basic principles day in and day out, and profits and growth are sure to follow.
- Author BiographyDave Kerpen is cofounder and CEO of the marketing firm Likeable Media, included in the INC 500 fastest-growing private companies in the United States for both 2011 and 2012. He is the author of the New York Times bestselling book Likeable Social Media and a frequent keynote speaker. Likeable was named one of the best places to work in New York City by Crain's in 2012. Theresa Braun is a marketing executive at Likeable.
- Author(s)Dave Kerpen,Theresa Braun
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleManagement & Leadership
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.