All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $11.69
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.83
About this product
- Description* Shmoo's Who?! What has been called the greatest run of Li'l Abner ever begins with Abner and Daisy Mae on a quest to locate the elusive Stanley Steamer. Meanwhile, Kickapoo Joy Juice prevents atomic disaster, while Fearless Fosdick tackles Anyface and the Chippendale Chair. Evil Eye Fleegle and Stupefyin' Jones make their inaugural appearances (t together, thank goodness), and Tenderleif Ericson creates a memorable Sadie Hawkins Day, by Yiminy! But when Abner makes a trip to the Valley of the Shmoon, he finds mankind's greatest benefactor - and mankind's gravest threat! * Laughs, thrills, and a healthy dose of gorgeous women all await in Li'l Abner Volume 7!
- Author BiographyAl Capp (1909-1979) was born Alfred Gerald Caplin in New Haven, Connecticut. He created Li'l Abner in 1934. In addition to the enormous popularity of his comic strip, Capp was arguably the most famous cartoonist of his generation. He was a frequent and outspoken guest on 1940s and '50s television. The prolific satirist also wrote a syndicated newspaper column, had his own syndicated radio show, and was a frequent guest lecturer at campuses nationwide, a sideline that created a firestorm late in his career. Capp retired Li'l Abner in 1977 after a 43-year run, and died two years later.
- Author(s)Al Capp
- PublisherIdea & Design Works
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea & Design Works
- Weight1793 g
- Width239 mm
- Height308 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Artist(s)Al Capp
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.