All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Madison Maguire - a modern-day heroine to embrace and admire. She is feisty, gorgeous, smart, and savvy; on the surface, she appears to have it all. She's single and loving it, playing the field and sticking to the rules of dating she's learned through life's tough breaks. Madison holds her own as she fends off advances from two-bit actors, old flames, and a secret admirer who is determined to bring love into her life. The rules of the game change, however, when Mr. Right appears on the scene. Just as Madison is ready to follow her heart, her life is turned upside down and she has to learn a whole new set of rules about love, loss, and trust.
- Author BiographySheneska Jackson lives in Sherman Oaks, California, and teaches at the UCLA writing program. She is the author of Caught Up in the Rapture and Blessings.
- Author(s)Sheneska Jackson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/12/2011
- Weight243 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.