All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis remarkable book is one of the most influential works on the art of singing ever written. Its author is one of the first great international superstars of opera. German sopra Lilli Lehmann enjoyed a long and brilliant career that began in Prague and Danzig and soared to the heights of operatic rewn in Berlin, Vienna, London and New York. Coached by Wagner himself, she took part in the first complete Ring cycle at Bayreuth in 1876, and sang in the first performances of Tristian and Isolde and the complete Ring cycle in America.
- Author(s)Lilli Lehmann
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/1993
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight242 g
- Width139 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.