All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe true life story of Lillie Fritsche. One of sixteen siblings, born in the depression era. Lillie's mother passed away when she was seven years old. Follow her journey from a motherless child to an inspiring woman of faith.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Houston, Texas; Lynn Hobbs moved to East Texas with her family in 1962. She wrote long, thick letters 'back home' many relatives passed around. They enjoyed the descriptions and encouraged her writing, which led to published gospel songs and poetry. Drawn to write short stories and in-depth novels, her passion for writing continues today. Recently retired from the Texas public school system, Lynn writes Christian Fiction: Suspense, Inspiration, and Romance. Active in church, Karnack Baptist, she serves on several committees. Lynn is also a lifetime member of World Wide Who's Who. Lynn Hobbs was awarded 1st place in Religious Fiction 2013, for the first book in The Running Forward Series, Sin, Secrets, and Salvation by the Texas Association of Authors. She was awarded 1st Place in Religious Fiction 2014 for the second book in the series River Town also by the Texas Association of Authors, and awarded 1st Place in Religious Fiction 2015 for the third book in the series Hidden Creek again by the Texas Association of Authors. World Wide Who's Who awarded her Professional of The Year Representing Authorship 2012-2013. TheAuthorShow.com named Lynn Hobbs as a winner in their nationwide contest, Fifty Great Writers You Should Be Reading in 2013, and as a finalist in 2012. Lynn Hobbs was a winner of 2011 NaNoWriMo, (National Novel Writers Month) where a 50,000 word novel must be written in 30 days at NaNoWriMo.org's website during November for that year. She placed 1st in short story competition with The Shoe Fit The Wrong Sister published in April, 2012 edition of ETWA The Roughdraft and 2nd place for The Song That Changed Everything published in May 2012 edition of ETWA The Roughdraft. Her short story Escape was published in the June 2012 edition of Angies Diary an online e-magazine. Author of the Running Forward Series; a powerful faith and family saga consists of three books; Sin, Secrets, and Salvation, River Town, and Hidden Creek. Her goal in writing this series is to give readers a clear understanding of a Christian viewpoint by the actions of her main character. Lynn Hobbs enjoys living on the banks of Big Cypress Bayou at Caddo Lake in Northeast Texas, and is available for book signings, speaking engagements; Christian Retreats, Lions Club, etc. Married; two sons, three grandchildren, two great grandchildren, and two dogs round out the family.
- Author(s)Lynn Hobbs
- PublisherProof Productions
- Date of Publication10/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProof Productions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.