All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is book two of the Mystic series. A set of New Adult Pararmal vellas that discuss the ugly truth of things happening in the world all around us, showing how strong women can make a difference. Lily Conyers is a twenty-year-old who has it all going for her. One wrong decision changes her life forever. When she meets a strange young woman named Markaza, Lily begins to re-build with encouragement from her new friend. One rough night, Lily finds a letter on her step from a company called WSTW; promising her a new life. Lily packs her bags, bids Markaza goodbye, and sets off for the city. But going to New York is only the first hurdle Lily must jump. She must learn to use the power inside herself to help defeat an evil that is threatening to destroy the world. Once in New York, she meets a girl named Bronya and the two help one ather re-build what was so negligently broken. As Lily is boarding the plane, Markaza gets on ather headed to Tennessee so she can collect the next young woman on her list: Shelia.
- Author BiographyJo Michaels is... Hi, I'm Jo. Let's forget all the Jo Michaels is blah, blah, blah stuff and just go with it. I'm a voracious reader (often reading more than one book at a time), a writer, a book reviewer, a mom, a wife, and one of the EICs at INDIE Books Gone Wild. I have an almost photographic memory and tend to make people cringe at the number of details I can recall about them and/or their book(s). My imagination follows me around like a conjoined twin and causes me to space out pretty often or laugh out loud randomly in completely inappropriate situations. I have a degree in graphic design, and my journey to the end was one few students who begin that program ever complete. However, this was one case where my memory and OCD tendencies helped me. Graduation was one of the most amazing days of my life. But, my most amazing day was when my now husband proposed. Every little girl dreams of being Cinderella someday, and he pulled off the proposal of fantasies. At the risk of sounding cliche, I'm going to let it out there and say how much I absolutely adore the man I'm married to. Along with my children, he's my whole world.I've lived in Louisiana, Tennessee, and Georgia, but I've had my feet in almost every state. Traveling is something I adore, and have plans to someday see the Mongolia I've written about in Yassa. One of my favorite things is hearing from fans! You can find me on social media most any day of the week. Connect! I'd love to hear from you.
- Author(s)Jo Michaels
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.