Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionWhen do you kw when the fine line between love and obsession has been crossed? Mark and Kerry have it all-the perfect love, the perfect relationship, and a bright future-or so it seems. But these two people have two very different perceptions of their relationship. In Mark's eyes, theirs is the perfect love-love at first sight. He'll go crazy if he can't have her. When he returns after visiting family abroad, he struggles to find the courage to ask Kerry to marry him. Kerry, on the other hand, is trying to find the strength to say good-bye. She never finds that courage-but she leaves him anyway. Weighed down by a secret she cant share, Kerry returns to the place she once called home. There she reunites with a family she thought she had lost forever-and meets Derek. Soon she finds herself being torn apart by the love of two men. Can she find the courage to do what is best for her and her daughter, when for so long she has been putting others' needs before her own? When you're obsessed, you'll do anything to have what you want. But when you are in love, their life means more to you than your own. Can Kerry walk that fine line, or will forces beyond her control determine her fate?
- Author(s)Kaatje Debruijne
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.